South Sea Cruises are the gateway to the Mamanuca and Yasawa Islands. As Fiji’s most experienced cruise operator, South Sea Cruises offers an extensive range of award winning day cruises, small ship cruising, resort connections and tailor-made events for the group and charter market.
The Mamanuca Islands, just off the coast from Port Denarau, offer beautiful crystal clear waters, palm-fringed sandy beaches and coral reefs that we all dream of. There are islands, villages, fabulous resorts and our very own beach club to visit, with magnificent snorkelling and swimming. So on your visit to Fiji don’t miss the beautiful Mamanuca Islands – take a day trip with South Sea Cruises and enjoy!
- South Sea Island Full Day Cruise
- South Sea Island Half Day Cruise
- South Sea Island Finding Nemo
- South Sea Island Combo Cruise
- Malamala Beach Club Full Day Pass
- Malamala Beach Club Half Day Pass
- Seaspray Day Adventure
- Ultimate Encounter – Snorkel with Sharks!
- Castaway Island Resort Full Day Cruise
- Beachcomber Island Resort Full Day Cruise
- Beachcomber Island Resort Half Day Cruise
- Malolo Island Resort Full Day Cruise
- Mana Island Resort Full Day Cruise
- Mana Island Resort Half Day Cruise
- Mamanuca Island Explorer
- Yasawa Island Explorer
- Scuba Diving
- Paddle boarding
- Glass bottom boat
- Kids Club
- All ages
- Corporate events
The friendly and polite staff, and the professionalism in transporting visitors is why I have given 5 stars. Awesome!!! I would definitely recommend south sea cruises. Very comfortable environment!!! Job well done. Especially the staff who bring the company name and standards higher!
FANTASTIC customer service! I made an error with a booking and used the online chat and my problem was sorted out straight away. Super easy, very friendly and professional.
One of the best things my family did in Fiji. I can’t do it justice as to how amazing it was, there’s probably heaps of sites already raving about it and going into great depth. But the main take away for me was that it was the most pure relaxing experience I’ve ever had. This is a must when going to Fiji.