The Joyce Aviation Group is well positioned to offer the ultimate in aviation support for Transfers, Charters, Tours, Skydiving, Medivacs, Search & Rescue and Guest services. We pride ourselves in providing world class scenic flights, seamless resort transfers, general charters and the ultimate Skydiving experience. We provide customized packages and tours to suit your requirements and budgets, while our helicopter transfers minimizes your travelling time, allowing you to maximize your time on the island enjoying your holiday. Joyce Aviation offers the flexibility in helicopter transfer, affordable fixed wing transfers and skydiving.
- Located on Denarau Road easily accessible and in close proximity to most Denarau/Nadi hotels and resorts
- Complimentary transfers (within the Nadi and Denarau hotels)
- Bottled water
- Free wifi
- Counter at the Nadi Domestic airport where guests are met and checked in for transfers whether to the Mamanuca and Yasawa group of islands
- An outer island base on Mana Island Resort & Spa
- Sky diving – Skydive Fiji prides itself as the most experienced, and premier Skydiving company in Fiji, offering tandem skydiving over Fiji’s spectacular islands and coral reefs on the Mamanuca Islands and Denarau
- Helicopter Tours – Heli-Tours Fiji services range from offering world-class scenic flights, to private charters, resort transfers, aerial construction, mining support, search and rescue operations, specialist film works etc
- Solo travelers
- Incentive groups
- Youngest jumper was 7 years and oldest was 92
The friendly and polite staff, and the professionalism in transporting visitors is why I have given 5 stars. Awesome!!! I would definitely recommend south sea cruises. Very comfortable environment!!! Job well done. Especially the staff who bring the company name and standards higher!
FANTASTIC customer service! I made an error with a booking and used the online chat and my problem was sorted out straight away. Super easy, very friendly and professional.
One of the best things my family did in Fiji. I can’t do it justice as to how amazing it was, there’s probably heaps of sites already raving about it and going into great depth. But the main take away for me was that it was the most pure relaxing experience I’ve ever had. This is a must when going to Fiji.