This unique Fiji Island Resort offer a very special holiday experience.
With just 10 bures and exclusively for guests, Navini is quiet and secluded.
Great snorkelling with reef sanctuary surrounding the Island. Morning trips, activities and equipment are complimentary.
Transfers by car and speedboat at any time, day or night.
Enjoy meals in the open-air dining area – a social hub filled with light and laughter. Or choose to have private meals on the secluded deck. Dietary requirements are catered for.
- All bures are beachfront with their own thatched umbrellas and outdoor loungers
- Complimentary fruit basket on arrival
- Island wrap around ‘sulu’ for each person
- Indoor and outdoor chairs
- King or Queen Bed
- Selection of pillows
- Plunger coffee and tea
- Small fridge
- Minibar on request
- Hair dryer
- Ceiling fans
- Large louvre windows
- Beach towels
- Outdoor hammock or daybed
- Daily housekeeping service
- 10 Bures, all beachfront
- Restaurant and bar
- Communal or private dining, with menus changing daily
- Free WiFi card for use in public area
- Snorkelling right from the beach in front of your bure
- Snorkel trips to other reefs
- Sand cay
- Village Trip
- Island Hopping
- Water sports including SUP boards, hobie cat, kayaks, seacycle and viewing boards
- Kava Ceremony
- Fijian night
- Cultural activities such as folklore and history talks, basket weaving and cooking lessons
- Cloud 9
- Picnic trips
- Sightseeing tours
- Single Travellers
- Weddings and vow renewals
- Whole Island can be booked for special occasions and family groups