Just steps from the pristine sands of Malolo Lailai in the picturesque Mamanuca Islands, sits a relaxed and intimate hideaway, Musket Cove Island Resort & Marina. This four-star Fiji beach resort blends the barefoot ambience of a tropical island with the warm hospitality and traditions of the Fijian people.
The resort’s proximity to Nadi International Airport allows for quick and easy access by high-speed catamaran, plane (including seaplane) or helicopter.
Musket Cove envelops guests into its peaceful surroundings, tucked among 400 acres of rolling hills and palm-fringed beaches that create a secluded paradise that never feels crowded.
The pace of life is smooth and unhurried. The service from our warm and friendly Fijian staff is personalized and engaging, offering you a gracious welcome to their island home.
The relaxed island rhythms and natural beauty of Fiji inspire the senses, from our 55 air-conditioned villas and bures arranged among beachfront palms and tropical landscaped gardens to the tranquil Makare Spa and several gourmet dining options.
Musket Cove offers a launching point for unforgettable fishing, scuba diving, snorkeling, surfing and much more, while watersports like paddle boarding, kayaking andcatamaran sailing await on the resort’s beach.
Musket Cove is well known for its sheltered yacht club, marina berths, moorings and on shore facilities. Including fuel, laundromat, showers, ATM & general store.
Located in The Trader. Our boutique carries a large selection of souvenirs, gift ideas and clothing. We proudly carry Fijis largest selection of Camilla and Honey & Jasper St Jude tropical wear. We offer a stunning selection of Hunter J. Thompson pearls and other jewelry. At Musket Cove we are committed to sourcing and supplying the majority of goods produced in Fiji by our local communities.
Whether you’ve come to do everything or absolutely nothing at all, let Musket Cove Island Resort & Marina help you experience your Fiji holiday of a lifetime.
- King-sized beds
- Day beds
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Complimentary tea & coffee facilities
- Clock radio
- Pure Fiji bathroom amenities
- In-room safe Iron/ironing board
- 2 Bottled Fiji Water Per Day (per room)
- Jar of complimentary coconut/lime shortbread (replenished daily per bure)
- Free Wifi
- Outside showers (certain bure type only)
- Free WIFI in rooms and restaurants
- Several Dining Options – Dicks Place Bistro & Bar, Trader Cafe, MCYC Island Bar
- Private Dining options
- Poolside Cabanas
- Swimming pool with swim up bar
- Jogging and trekking trails
- Organic Farm
- Trader General Store / supermarket
- Trader Boutique
- Makare Wellness Spa
- Porter service
- Laundromat – do your own
- Laundry service – wash and fold
- Bespoke weddings
- Nagase Room – TV and Snooker
- Cultural entertainment: medicine walks, kava ceremony, weekly Meke, village tours
- Padi 5* Gold Palm Dive Centre
- Full-service marina and Yacht Club
- Water sports and activities
- Malolo Cat transfers 4 daily services to and from Denarau Marina
- Makare Wellness Spa
- Subsurface Padi Dive Centre
- Game Fishing
- Sport Fishing
- Island Hops
- Dolphin Safaris
- Cloud9 excursions
- Surfing, Kitesurfing, SUP excursions
- Sunset cruises
- Daily low tide sand bank snorkeling trip
- Kayaks – single and twin
- SUP boards
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Guided Medicine walks
- Cooking classes
- Fiji cultural displays – basket weaving, coconut husking, kava ceremony
- Beach Volleyball
- Guided morning and afternoon treks
- Multi-generation families